Abt Associates Call Center Research Interviewer (Fort Myers, FL) in Fort Myers, Florida
DSET is Abt’s full-service technology, data, and innovation partner, offering expertise across the entire spectrum of data — from the initial capture, to data wrangling and analytics, and data visualization and dissemination. They combine deep experience in developing, conducting and capturing high-quality data via complex surveys with an ability to normalize, analyze and transform data into actionable insights.
Abt Associates seeks a qualified Call Center Research Interviewer to support our call center in Fort Myers, FL. The Call Center Research Interviewer will conduct scripted surveys by telephone to ask people their opinions on a variety of important topics. Phone interviewing is challenging and dynamic work that draws heavily on your interpersonal skills.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Able to work on your own as well as part of a team
- Follow all standard operating and project-related procedures
- Work multiple part-time shifts, weekend and evening shifts. You will schedule a minimum of 20 hours per week with a possibility of up to a maximum of 29 hours per week
- Use keyboard, telephone, and computer
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time in a production work environment. You will receive a 15 minute break when working 4-8 hours and a 30 minute break when working 8-12 hours
- The ability to remain sedentary for the majority of your shift, speaking with respondents on a handset telephone or using a headset (not provided) and a keyboard to record responses
- Be positive, self-motivated and enjoy interacting and working with people from all backgrounds
- Experience in a call center is a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal skills
- Excellent listener with the ability to understand concerns and overcome objections
- Knowledge of a PC Windows environment
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits.
As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Abt Associates is committed to fostering a diverse, multicultural work environment where our employees respect one another and share a commitment to our firm's values, mission, and strategies. Abt Associates Inc. provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, creed, citizenship status, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or veteran status.